Final Haven Players Book Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Places to Purchase Weapons

Go down

Great Places to Purchase Weapons Empty Great Places to Purchase Weapons

Post  Kiel Reid Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:03 pm

I'm not a crafty person and as such I prefer to purchase my props from different places. But there is a lot of places to buy and you don't want to flush that money down the toilet. Here are a couple of places I would recommend if your thinking about spending some of your hard earned money.

www.medievalcollectables.com - These guys have a great selection of weapons and shields at a very reasonable price. They tend to be the cheapest around and will match a competitors price as long as you shoot them a quick email. They also have the best shipping prices. This is the best place for off the shelf latex weaponry.

www.ironliege.net - These guys are wonderful if you are looking for a custom weapon made to your specifications. They have years of experience over many other latex manufacturers here in the US and their customer service is top notch. On top of that they offer reblading services so that every couple of years you can have your weapon taken care of fora small price as opposed to purchasing a brand new one.

www.edhellen.com - When it comes to getting a quality LARP shield at a decent price I cant recommend these folks enough. Their shields are exceptionally well made and very safe. They come in a variety of color's which you can swap out simply by changing the covers. They will also build your shield to your specifications so that it is the perfect fit for you.

www.latexweapons.ca - This is the ONLY place close to the US that offers a LARP safe crossbow. They are in Canada however which means some pretty heavy shipping costs.

Please feel free to add to the list with people you would recommend purchasing from!

Kiel Reid

Back to top Go down