[Verbal] Dark Elf Origins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Verbal] Dark Elf Origins

Post  Robin Hercher on Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:43 am

Introduced: November 2009 Event
NPC Creator: Robin

When ever Dark Elves are brought up in conversations with Dwarves, the Dwarves will often look at each other and guffaw loudly. None of the other Races really know what this is about, and the Dwarves only laugh louder when asked.

More Info: Any Dwarf character that wants to know more about this, PM Happy Windfall for more information.

Robin Hercher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Verbal] Dark Elf Origins

Post  MHowes on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:53 pm

Well, isn't the point to post the information for Jared and to be put into the book? I don't think the intent of the project to hold back and only give the info to specific people?

MHowes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Hercher on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:33 pm

Ah, yes. Your assumption on this project is correct.

And, yes, I've already gotten some flak for doing it this way privately by someone else. This was just me, as an NPC, pointing out that the information is there... And if the people that have received it wish to write it down here, that's your choice. Smile BUT as an NPC, this is information I previously decided to give to a specific group of people, and thus as an NPC, I will only give it to that group.

I'm sorry if this seems counter-intuitive to the project. But it's a limit I placed upon myself as an NPC.

Robin Hercher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top